Altered Paper Art featuring the Mabel's Diary Collection...

Wow!  A second post today...that never happens anymore!  LOL
I hope you don't mind!

I'm back to share with you another creation I made using the stunning Mabel's Diary Collection by Ephemera's Vintage Garden!  (This set is on sale for just a few more days, so don't let it slip through your fingers at the discounted pricing!)

I love to create 3D altered art projects using SVG files and my Silhouette Cameo.  I had purchased one awhile back that I had been wanting to play with and finally decided that I would create it using the papers from the Mabel's Diary Collection!  You may have seen a sneak peek of the pieces on Facebook or Instagram if you follow me a few weeks ago!  Well, it's been done and sitting here just waiting to be photographed...but as you know life sometimes gets in the way!  LOL

I decided to create the Dress Form by SVG Cuts
I just love their cutting files!

Here's how it came out...


I've used only paper printed from the Mabel's Diary Collection for this project, including the single rose on the shoulder.  I've stamped the rose image and die cut it using the Open Vintage Floret stamp and die by Heartfelt Creations.  

Here's a closer look...


I love how this project turned out, and I will be setting it up as decor in my craft room which was recently redone!

When working with the gorgeous printables by Ephemera's Vintage Garden, I encourage you to think outside the box and use the papers and little bits and bobs to create more than just a journal.  Remember that your scraps will make wonderful pieces to add to your premade planners, the print outs are wonderful for card sets, pocket letters and even stickers and stationery!  (If you haven't seen my previous posts featuring the stationery and stickers, please see here!  Also, I've created a vintage Valentine themed pocket letter using this collection that you can see here!)
The possibilities are endless!

I hope I've been of some inspiration today and that you will now have a multitude of crafty ideas swirling in your head for these printables!  I'd love to hear what you think of the projects, so please feel free to leave a comment!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!