So Grape-full for You...

Hi and Welcome!
As I sit here scheduling this post, it's late at night and I'm up with a terrible head cold that won't let me sleep!  Ugghhh...pounding sinuses and a headache...so what do I do...come and schedule my post with you!  LOL

It's a Wednesday post, which Heartfelt Creations always makes so much fun!
 I hope you've had a chance to take in the stunning Italiana Riviera Collection.  
The images and the colors are so beautiful.

This week I decided to feature a step card.  I've cheated and made it easy by using a cutting file from the Silhouette store...it just makes it so quick and simple!  I decided that I wanted to feature one of the beautiful vineyard scenes from the collection.  I've paired it up with the Decorative Gate Chateau die and the Grand Portal Cling Stamp Set.  Both of these are in the limited edition section of the Heartfelt Store, and will be no longer available after the middle of December.  So, if it's on your list, be sure to grab them before they're gone.  

Now, with this card, I wanted you to feel that you were gazing out on a beautiful vineyard, all while taking in gorgeous grape clusters, beautiful flowers and multicoloured vining foliage around the window.  

Here's how the card turned out...it's a little busier than I normally create...


For full instructions on recreating this card, please be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog.  Also be sure to the other gorgeous creations made by the rest of the team!

Well, that's all for me today!
  I'm hoping to head back to bed to hopefully get some sleep and wake up feeling a little better!  

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!