Guest Designing with Country View Challenges...

Welcome Everyone!
I'm here today with a special share!
A few months ago I was lucky enough to have one of my creations chosen to be one of the Top 3 at Country View Challenges, and was invited to be one of their guest designers for September.

When I found out the theme for the challenge was "numbers", I knew exactly what I was wanting to create...or more so decorate!  I've recently jumped on the planner bandwagon and decided that what holds more numbers than a planner...dates, times, etc.

Here's the planner spread that I designed for a week in August...


I dug into my Scarlet Lime PlannerSociety July planner subscription kit, along with Jillibean Soup "Chilled Cucumber Soup" Collection and started to get creative.  I've used the gorgeous paper from the Scarlet Lime PlannerSociety Collection to fill in some of the time blocks, added stickers and several die cuts.  I've also used some of the journaling cards, die cuts, papers and of course the decorative number blocks from the Jillibean Soup "Chilled Cucumber Soup" Collection.  Some fun washi tapes and MAMBI stickers completed the look! Planning is such a fun and creative way to keep your life organized!

Here's a closer look at each of the pages...


Don't you just love the flamingo stickers!
I Love Flamingos!

Here's a closer look at the second page as well...


I love the messages on both of these journaling cards!  And, I thought the MAMBI stickers fit in with the messages perfectly!

I do hope that you will check out the challenge at Country View Challenges and play along!
Get creative with the number theme and be sure to link up your creation!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!