"Spring Flowers"

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening!
I'm so glad to visit with you today!
Today's post is an exciting one as I am guest designing for Crafting by Designs!
I'd like to thank them for having me!

Their challenge for this go round is "Spring Flowers"!
 Don't you just love spring flowers?  The roses, the daffodils, tulips and daisies!
Well I decided to go with a rose theme!

Now if you're a follower of my blog, you know that I have been busy creating some pocket letters lately!  I find these are a wonderful way to use up paper collections and scraps that I haven't touched in awhile!


I made several of these using the Graphic 45 Collection "Botanical Tea".  While they have all been created from the same paper pack, each of the letters itself is different and has taken on a personality of it's own and each has been packed with different gifts.  This one will be/has been sent to New Mexico to a pen pal who loves pink!

Now the rest is up to you!
It's your turn to get yourself immersed in spring flowers and join the challenge over at Crafting by Designs!  You can find all the challenge details and prizes being offered on their blog!

Until next time...

1 comment

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, Tracey! It's absolutely gorgeous...and one of my favorite colour combinations!
Well done! :o)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!