Guest Designing for Crafty Boots

Hello!
  I'm so excited to say that Crafty Boots Challenge blog invited me to guest design for them in their current challenge "Things with Wings".

Now if you've been following me for the last little while, you know that I have jumped onto the Pocket Letter bandwagon....so I decided to do a pocket letter page showcasing some things with wings!

Here is how it turned out...


We've got several birds and some butterflies as well!
I love this page from the Graphic 45 Collection "Botanical Tea".
I decided to just add some pearl corners, some Glitter Ritz to the rose and then let the picture be the beauty that it is.  My little RAK gifts will slip in behind the image on this one...because I just cannot bear to distract from this image!  (Or maybe I'll just keep this one for myself and make it the cover page for my binder!  LOL)

I do hope you'll head on over to the Crafty Boots Challenge blog for a peek at what the other guest designers have created for the mid posting of the current challenge.  Maybe you'll even be inspired to create something to enter as well...there's still a little time left!  You may be their next guest designer!

Until next time...

This creation has been shared in the following challenges...
All Crafts Challenge..."Anything But a Card"
Crafting from the Heart..."Anything Goes"
Not Just Cards Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Whoopsi Daisy Challenges..."Things with Wings"
613 Avenue Create..."Anything Goes with optional twist of Feminine"

9 comments

Nancy said...

Wow!! It's GORGEOUS, Tracey! Good idea to not cover up that beautiful image! Love it!
Congrats on your Guest DT spot! I'm off to check out Crafty Boots! :o)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thanks Nancy!

Penny Duncan said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!! I love the softness of this card and the image is so beautiful!!!! The bling on the corners makes it pop!!!!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thank you Penny!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great use of the paper for the pocket letter and the embellishments add the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Chana Malkah said...

This is a fabulous design! I have not gotten into the pocket letter trend, but I am into pocket page minis and I appreciate the time and thought that must go into each page. I think you chose and excellent paper for this project and the minimal approach to embellishments is tasteful and powerful in its simplicity! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris, Owner

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Tracey, just stopped by to let you know that your design will be spotlighted on our FB page tomorrow! You are a DT Pick! Please stop by to say hello and to grab your badge. www.facebook.com/avenue613
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

Betty said...

Beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this month
hugs
Bettyxxx

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!