Here Comes Santa Claus...

I'm back from vacation and I'm glad you're still here paying me a visit.

It's another new holiday challenge with us over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
We have a Christmas recipe for you this week...

"2 Different Card Stocks, 1 Image, 1 Sentiment and 2 Embellishments"

Talk about getting the mind to work after vacation mode!  LOL
Are you ready to see what this mushy vacation mode brain came up with?



I'm hoping you'll indulge me this week, as I'm not really sure I accomplished the 2 embellishment part of the challenge...I've used the buttons and then also the Stickles on the Santa hat.  Are Stickles considered Embellishments...well, in this case we're just going to say yes!  LOL

The two different types of card stock are the pattened paper which was a premade card that I purchased on sale last Christmas at Michaels.  I added the red card
 stock which I ran through my Big Shot and then sanded the top of the dots so they stood out a little more on the card. 

The sentiment was a print and cut file from my Silhouette Cameo that I purchased at the Silhouette Online Store.  I thought the colors were perfect for a cheery holiday card, and actually designed this card around the different colors printed on it. 


Lastly, the fun Santa Claus image comes from our sponsor this week...



...and they will be awarding one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice!
Thanks Eureka Stamps!

I hope you've been inspired by what you've seen here.  I also hope you have stopped by the CSAYL blog to see what the other talented DT members have come up with.
We'd love to have you join us in creating our holiday themed cards early before the rush of the season begins!

Until next time...

6 comments

Fabiola said...

super sympa Tracey, colorée, fun, joyeuse, elle est magnifique, biz

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design…just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

Debbie said...

Awahhh, he is so cute! Well one more Christmas Card done! Whooop Whooop! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sassy Studio Designs, and good luck!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Jeannie said...

What a darling Santa! Great holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie
Hambo Stamps Design Team

Kim Kelley said...

Super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Heather said...

Very cute! Love the sparkle on his hat. And I guess that's a benefit of being on the design team: if you say stickles are an embellishment . . . then they are! : )

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!