More Christmas Creations

Hi Everyone!
I'm glad you're able to join me today!  
I have to apologize that I've been MIA lately...but it would seem that there has been a nasty chest cold moving through our house and I was not immune to it this time!
My apologies again to the design teams I've let down this week!

I do however have a card to share with you today!
A new challenge is starting at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and the theme this week is...

"One Layer"

We are sponsored this week by



and one lucky winner will be receiving a $12 gift certificate to their store.

One layer cards can tend to be a little daunting...but here is my attempt...


Be sure to check out the other wonderful DT creations on the CSAYL challenge blog. 
Lots of terrific inspiration there. 

Hopefully you've been inspired to join us in creating a holiday card...remember that's one less that you need to make during the busy holiday season.

Until next time...

3 comments

Fabiola said...

très élégante Tracey, chic et classe, biz

Susan Hogan said...

Yes, I agree with Fabiola! Very elegant and chic. Hope you are feeling much better.

Heather said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, but I'm glad that you are starting to hear better. I agree that one-layer cards can be extremely daunting. Great job on yours. I really like that paper.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!