Merry & Bright

It's Friday again!  Can you believe it!  You know what that means...I'm back with another creation for the new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!  We have another great one for you this week...it's a sketch challenge.  Here's a peek at our sketch... 

              
Sketch is courtesy of Mojo Monday
I love sketch challenges as they take so much of the designing
stress out of the picture...and yet I don't use a sketch often.  
I was given a digi from our sponsor that pictured 3 bauble 
ornaments.  I knew immediately that I wanted to fussy 
cut them and use them that way in my design.  
Speaking of sponsors, our sponsor this week is...



and they are offering one lucky winner 3 digis of their choice!

Here's a look at my card for this week...


I found the perfect Christmas ornament background paper and went from there.  The sentiment card was a purchase at Michaels when they were clearing out their Christmas stock for really cheap.  I used my new Stamp'n Up punch to do the little banner flags at the top of the sentiment card!  And of course I decided to stickle a whole bunch of everything on the card.  The finishing touch was to add little bows to the digi ornaments.  It was a quick and simple make thanks to the sketch and the coordinating paper pack!

I hope you'll join us in our Christmas card creating this week.  By the time Christmas rolls around, you'll be glad you have that stash of cards already finished and ready to go!
Remember, we've made it easy for you this week...the sketch design is already ready and that's half the battle.

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Christmas At Sweet Stampin'..."Glitter" 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra..."Anything Goes"
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge..."Anything Goes"



5 comments

Fabiola said...

très jolie idée d'utiliser les tampons de cette façon, très sympa ta carte, biz

Anne said...

Thank you for popping in to April CHNC Challenge Extra to share your card with us. Hope to see you back again soon. Hugs, Anne (April Guest Designer)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

Gail said...

So pretty with the glitter around the layers and on the ornaments! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge this month and hope you'll join us in the future, too! Hugs, Gail

Heather said...

Such a great card, Tracey! LOVE how you used the ornaments. They are so adorable.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!