Things With Wings

So glad you could join me today!  It's another Wednesday, and time to post another DT project for Crafty Creations Challenges!  

This challenge we are asking you to create a project around "Things with Wings"!  How easy is that?  There's bugs, birds, angels, fairies, airplanes...your imagination is the limit this time round!

Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is non other than...


...check out the Crafty Creations Challenges website for the awesome prize being offered!

Today's little treat for your viewing pleasure is another Christmas card...I know, I know...you're probably ready to see something that isn't Christmas themed already!  LOL  Please bear with me!

Here's my "winged" themed creation...


The awesome image is once again one I have purchased from EphemerasGarden!  Aren't those birds stunning!  I know it's not your usual Christmas card...but I tend to like things that are somewhat different!  I haven't done to much with this card as I feel the image is beautiful all on it's own.  I've added some matting behind it from some random scraps I had floating around my room.  I've added the die cut I cut with my BigShot and a MemoryBox flourish die, as well as some flowers.  Lastly, I've added some stickles to the flowers and have added Glitter Ritz to the snowflakes printed on the image itself.  I'm not sure the photo will show you those too well...here's a closer look at some of the details.



Now it's your turn!  Get out those digis, die cuts, etc. that are sporting wings and get creating!  Then make sure to link up with us over at Crafty Creations Challenges.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

This card has been entered in the following challenges...







14 comments

Sabine said...

The card is very beautiful, I just love the birds, they go perfect as christmas card.
hugs,
Sabine

Lindsey said...

This really is a gorgeous image! You embellished it perfectly.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful Christmas card for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Ellibelle said...

So pretty! Love those birds, and beautiful card design!

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Une bien jolie carte ! J'aime beaucoup les petites fleurs !
Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
Bises

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT x

Barbara Bruder said...

Great card. Love the winged creation card!!! Those swirls are great too. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Come back soon. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Peanut said...

Gorgeous card with fabulous fall colours on a Christmas card! Very clever, Tracey. Glad to have you celebrate Autumn with us.
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

This is a beautiful card, Tracey! Looks so peaceful and serene. I especially like the large snowflakes for your chickadee's background! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

What a fabulous card and definitely a great take on the colour scheme here! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

R.V.Cards said...

What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the the Paper Nest Dolls blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

Jane ayres said...

what a wonderful card you have created ... thankyou for joining us at the paper nest dolls ... good luck in the draw x jane

Jan said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at CM xx Jan

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!