Lullabies and Tiny Feet...

Happy Sunday!
I hope you are keeping well!
Today starts another new challenge over at Mustard Seed Faith Challenges!

Jeanne has a wonderful devotional up on the Mustard Seed Faith Challenge blog and she got me thinking about the book of Psalms in a way that I had never thought about them before...she mentions that her pastor likened them to lullabies that moms sing to their little ones!  How comforting...lullabies from our Lord!  Just as she mentions going to read the Psalms in times of trouble, times of needing comfort or times of great joy...I find that I do the same.  The Psalms always seem to have a peaceful and comforting feeling despite what you are going through in life.  I've just given you a glimpse into her devotional, so be sure to take some time to read it over on the challenge blog.

This brings us to the theme of the challenges for the next two weeks...we want to see your baby/lullaby themed creations!

For this project I decided to go with a vintage style!
Here's a peek...


This card was super fast and easy to create!
Some pretty decorative paper, washi tape, adorable ephemera and two tiny buttons are the entire list for this project! 

I loved the little sentiment ephemera piece on this card!
It got me thinking that as a Christian mom, that's always the desire for me for my children...that they never forget the way home...they never forget their relationship with God and remember that their home is not really in this world.  Where their tiny feet may travel....what adventures does their Heavenly Father have in store for them...mission work, to be parents with children of their own...only time will tell and the best we can do as parents is to pray for them. 

I do hope you've enjoyed my share today.  I also hope that you've been inspired to play along with us at Mustard Seed Faith Challenges...even if you're not needing a baby card at the moment, it's fantastic to have a few on hand!  I also hope you've been encouraged to look at the Psalms in a way that you never have before...as soothing songs to comfort us, to bring peace to us and to calm us just as a mothers lullaby does for her child. 

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!