Birds and Blossoms Blessings...

Hello!
Just popping by with a quick post today!
A few months ago I created this card which I hadn't had a chance to pop onto the blog yet!
If you've followed me for sometime you know that I love creating vintage style cards and love to work with ephemera collage sheets!

Well, here's a look at the most recent card I created using a vintage pre printed panel from Crafty Secrets featuring a picture of a lovely bird perched a top a stunning rose. 

(This card has been added to the Etsy Store)

I've added some Glitter Ritz to the rose to give it an alluring sparkle, and I've also popped up the image using 3D pop dots to add some dimension to the creation.

Here's a closer look...


...and one last picture for you to enjoy...


That's all for me today!
I hope you've enjoyed!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!