Just a Little Something...

Hello!  So glad you've stopped by today!
I have a card to share with you...something a little different than the usual you often find posted here.

A few months ago, a lovely lady contacted me via my Etsy store and asked if I would be willing to make her a custom made 60th Anniversary Card.  She had a fabulous theme in mind...the 1950's retro style with a couple swing dancing.  I had a great time sourcing images and finally found what I thought would be perfect for this order!

Are you ready to see?




Now, this lovely customer requested a 3D image as well as some personalization on the outside as well as the inside.  I've added quite a bit of dimension to the card...first on the base itself, then the car and and lastly the couple have been paper pieced with multiple layers.  I love how it came out!

Here's a peek at the inside of the creation...



Don't you just love those vinyl records...you can almost hear the jukebox pumping out all those fantastic tunes!

Well, I'm happy to say that the card is on it's way to the customer and I hope she along with the recipients will be happy with this labor of love! 

Until next time...

3 comments

Dorothy S said...

What an inspired card! I am sure the customer and recipients will love it.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thank you Dorothy!

Nancy said...

Really great card! My daughter would love it too! She and her husband are huge fans of 50's diners, and even had some wedding photos taken in one! :o)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!