More Vintage Beauty

Happy Friday!
I thought I'd pop in today with another quick post boasting another vintage style Valentine.
Nothing too fancy...but a beauty none the less (at least I think so, and hopefully you do as well)!

Ta da!


Just a little teaser of what's to come!  LOL

This card has been created with the Graphic 45 Collection "Sweet Sentiments".
I love all things Graphic 45, don't you?

I really wanted to give this card an aged feeling, so I decided to distress parts of the paper and then ink them with a brown ink.  
I had a few patina like flowers left over from my wall plaque creation and thought they blended in beautifully with the colors on this card.  

Ready for the full effect?


...we're getting closer...
...how about another view...


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...I so do appreciate it!
Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!

6 comments

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love that vintage image. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Annie said...

This is just so sweet and the vintage feel and gentle colours are just wonderful. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

Jytte said...

Love your sweet valentine card! So pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Vintageutfordring.

Jytte, DT :)

Julie Gleeson said...

Your design is truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous vintage card, so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~

Marie said...

A cute card with a lot of love :) Thanks for joining us at Vintage utfordring ♥
Hugs, Marie

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!