Will You Tag Along...

....with us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long?

It's Friday once again!  
I'm back from a great camping vacation so I've been missing in action for a bit.  
I got to get my creative juices flowing for another CSAYL challenge...which if you haven't guessed by the title is...

"Tags"

We are sponsored this week by the ever popular

 

who are offering one lucky winner 7 digis of their choice!
Thanks Bugaboo!

Now, I don't usually do tags...actually I've never created a tag before if you can believe it.  
Since I'm a passionate card maker, I usually don't see the need for a tag.
Well, the first thing I did was to find an interesting Silhouette cutting file to get the whole project rolling.  
Then I incorporated the digi I had to play with from Bugaboo and added it directly to the Silhouette program so I could print and cut it directly on the tag at the same time.
 I got to coloring with my distress markers, hauled out the Big Shot to do some die cutting, and here's where my creativity took me...


 Now I believe I'll have to create a matching card and give this away on an actual gift!

Now it's your turn to create a tag and link it up with us at CSAYL!

Until next time...

2 comments

Heather said...

I don't really do tags, either, but that's why it's called a "challenge" right? Anyway, for your very first one, this came out fabulously. Love those pine boughs.

Fabiola said...

super sympa Tracey, j'aime les touches de branchage sur les côtés, très nature, biz

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!