Reindeer Wishes

So glad you took the time to stop by today!

It's Friday....which means its a new challenge beginning at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
This week we are challenging you to create a...

"One Layer Card"

Now don't be intimidated!  I know one layer cards do tend to scare me a little as I don't do them often, but it can be done!

Here's the card I created for the challenge this week...


I had the most adorable reindeer digi stamp to play with from Emma Cannings...who also happens to be our wonderful sponsor this week...and is offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice!

I printed out the image on the sized paper I wanted to use, proceeded to color it and then doodled around the outside of the card.  The last finishing touch was the silver cord and metal snowflake charm.  I thought it actually turned out really well...and was super quick and simple.

Now it's your turn.  Don't let the one layer scare you...break out of your comfort zone and try something new.  Then, link up with us at CSAYL.  
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

3 comments

DIANA L. said...

SUPER SWEET AND ADORABLE. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Nancy said...

Such a lovely card, Tracey! Your doodling is the perfect finishing touch! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Heather said...

Great job! It came out so well. Love that little snowflake charm.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!