Snowflakes...Just An Unassembled Snowman

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening depending on where you are visiting from.
As I schedule this post to go live, I'm sitting outside with my hubby enjoying our deck!  Today we have finally received some warm and sunny weather here in Manitoba, Canada and we're all ready to soak it in.  The hummingbirds have finally made an appearance at my feeders and the dog is starting to shed his fur...it has to be spring now...right?

It's another Friday already...where is the time going?  And being Friday, we have a new challenge for you at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!  
We're really taking it easy on you again this week...our theme is once again...

"Anything Goes"

I have to say that I feel like a cheated a little on this card.  I've used a Penny Black sticker as my focal point.  This is a smaller sized card...the size of a note card, and these stickers work perfectly for this size!  It's a quick card to make, assemble, add some stickles for interest and voila!
I think they are actually really cute!
(Not every card has to be hand colored, right?)

Here's a peek...


I just love that sentiment!  

That's it for me today...short and sweet!
Hope you've enjoyed what you've seen and hopefully you've been inspired to join our challenge over at CSAYL.  
Remember...join in the fun and it's one less card you have to make come the busy holiday season!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...

2 comments

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the sparkly smowman. Pleased it is spring on your side. We are heading towards the middle of winter here in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Fabiola said...

très sympa Tracey, j'adore le sentiment et ton bonhomme de neige bleu électrique est super sympa, biz

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!