A Spring Inspired Card

On Wednesday, May 1, one of the blogs I follow, Stuck On U Sketches posted another card challenge.  And here's the sketch of the inspiration we were asked to design with...

 


Well, I managed to sneak some time in my craft room a few nights ago after the munchkins were in bed, and was very excited to work with this design!  The moment I saw it I thought doily for the partial circle, because I absolutely love doilies! And because the weather has been kinda drab lately, I decided to brighten my spirits with a floral/springtime inspired card. After a bit of fussing around with different papers, flowers, etc., this is what I managed to come up with...

  
 And here's a bit more of a close up...


And a closer look at the detailing...


This card just totally reminds me of spring...something that has been slow coming to Manitoba this year!  I can hardly wait to see the roses and other flowers in bloom!  At least we got one step closer today with some beautiful sunshine and warmer temperatures!

I enjoyed using the following products to design with...

"The Secret Garden" Collection by Graphic 45
Assorted Paper Flowers by Stamp'n Up & Recollections
Stamp'n Up Gold Thread
Stamp'n Up Vintage Lace Tape
Assorted Buttons

Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope this little spring inspired creation has bought some sunshine to your world today!



3 comments

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love it!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Tracey! Nice to see you! Thanks for playing along with Stuck on U! This is such a great feminine card! Hope to see you back!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey. Loving the images, flower cluster and the doily too, very feminine. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!